- fish fillets, 1/2 inch thick
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- A quarter of a small red onion, chopped
- Thyme and Parsley to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 200C or Gas Mark 6.
- Place fish in a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Create a sauce by mixing heated butter, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle fish with finely chopped onions, and pour over the sauce.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, depending on fish.
- Adorn with some parsley.