- 4 pieces of chicken
- 1 cauliflower cut in pieces
- cumin powder
- garlic paste
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and garlic paste; sprinkle with oregano and put in oven tray
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- In a pan put a knob of butter, with a bit of oregano and cumin powder, after a minute or so add the cauliflower and a bit of lemon juice. Fry for about a minute
- Add to the chicken and oven both for about 15 minutes (when chicken should be cooked and cauliflower crispy).