- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 chilli
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- a pinch of salt
- 85 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- bread crumbs from a slice of bread loaf (removing crust).
- Toast the cumin by adding it in the glass and program 2 minutes, temperature 100, speed 1. Put aside.
- Grind during 5 seconds, speed 5 the peeled cloves of garlic and the bread crumb.
- Grind 20 seconds, speed 7, adding the chilli and toasted cumin
- Grind 30 seconds, speed 5 adding salt, oil, vinegar and paprika.
- Finally grind further 2 minutes, speed 7.